Eating out, cooking in, cooking out and our opinions on everything culinary

Friday, May 14, 2004

Me Too

I just thought that I would take a min. to introduce myself. My name is Ben and I am Shawn's partner in crime. If I'm right she is the brains and I am the brawn. Together we make up Two Hot Chefs, clever huh? I hope that we can leave this site for personal updates and have a domain site for the Business end. One of our aspirations is to either set up with a family and do a couples personal chef gig or set up a B&B in someplace tropical. Which ever works out is just fine with me. I will put my two cents in every now and then to keep you on your toes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Thanks baby for your input ;) Shawnie

May 14, 2004 1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by TwoHotChefs.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]