Eating out, cooking in, cooking out and our opinions on everything culinary

Friday, June 25, 2004

Haven't been cooking....

Since I started dieting I go through spurts of cooking where I'm totally into making stuff I can't eat, and other times I'm just trying to get through the day not eating crap, so it's a toss up.

We are planning a little get together for 4th of July, just probably Ben and I at my parents...since Thad and Amp and Baby will be in Cancun, and we are going to do Pizza's on the Grill. We have done this before with raving successes. I am trying to come up with some yummy options.

I've also been obsessed with the idea of Carrot Salad. I have to make some, but I want to use Miracle Whip. Well we shall see when I will have the time. For 4th of July I'm also going to make some Strawberry Sorbet or Granita, with blueberries, and maybe a little whipped cream for Red, White and Blue. This is a much better suggestion than my grandmother's recipe for Ice Cream which is basically Ice MILK which is fine, but I'm a little more refined in my taste for the frozen culinary creations than I was when I was a kid. This stuff just tastes like frozen Vanilla Extract....

Anyhow that's the latest and greatest. Still trying to get a Personal Chef gig. I could do company lunches too. If you're in Los Angeles, email me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by TwoHotChefs.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]