Eating out, cooking in, cooking out and our opinions on everything culinary

Monday, November 14, 2005

Birthdays are fun...

So over the weekend we went to a new restaurant so of course I have to give a review. The restaurant is called Union Cattle Company and is in Hermosa Beach, CA.

Being that they are a chop house, I had to order steak, and I was feeling finicky, so I had the fillet. Mmmm salty peppery crust, delicious twice baked potato, and wonderful BBQ baked beans. I recommend. Dinner for 2 set us back about 65.00 which I don't consider too much, for what we got.

Also it's fun to watch drunken idiots and sober folks alike try to ride the mechanical bull. They have more guts than I I'll tell ya. It was a fun time. My only complaints were it was (1) crowded (what do you expect for a Sat. night), and it was loud, and DARK. More of a bar type atmosphere than a restaurant. I bet it's different in the daytime.

I definitely give it a thumbs up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by TwoHotChefs.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]