Eating out, cooking in, cooking out and our opinions on everything culinary

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wow it's been awhile

Wow it's been awhile hasn't it? I forgot about this fun little thing called a blog.

Man I miss cooking, but I'm so lazy. I get home from a 10 hr day as a Project Manager, and the last thing I want to do is 1) make dirty dishes or 2) clean them up. Hell no.

Well the thing is this, I want to make a lasagna, I gotta find that recipe...I will bring some to the office, that is if Ben lets me get that far with it. Mmm the though is making me hungry.

I think I'm going to start doing some restaurant reviews on here for the West Los Angeles area :)

Take care, Cali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by TwoHotChefs.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]